Thursday, April 05, 2007

I had a great day.

I finished the three essays I had to do for yesterday and today, handed them in on time, and am still awake, godamnit. Can't sleep because I'm still wired.

I made a dress two weeks ago (still needs some work, but you get the idea. Thinking of adding a sash across the bustline). Added some little stars to the bottom with black ink and a star stamp sent to me by my beloved German friend Eva (now in fabulous London).



I got a book today (Ancient Literary Criticism: The Principal Texts in New Translations, by M. Winterbottom and D. A. Russell) my sweetie ordered for me for my birthday. I am in love with this book. It is BRILLiant.

Also got about 10-15 FREE books. Our Classics department Lounge (where all us geeks hang out) was stacked with someone's clean-up of extra great books I've been meaning to get at some point. Thanks David!

I had a fantastic talk today. "You may feel rage for awhile". I feel relief.

My apartment looked like a tornado threw up. Cleaning the majority of it. Listening to Prince. It's snowing. "Sometimes it Snows in April" has been one of my favorite songs since I was 13 and had a crush on the church rocknroll electric guitar rebel boy. Hi Tracey.

I'm older. And it's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter