Thursday, March 08, 2007

Get your paws on these

American poet Jessica Smith will be putting together edition 1.10 of her fantastic Foursquare Magazine which will feature a little ditty of mine. If you happen to be a subscriber, be sure to let me know what you think.

I'll also be appearing in the 2008 Anthology of Younger Poets to be released by Outside Voices either later this year, or the next.

Also waiting to hear from the Irving Layton Awards--see if they made a mistake and considered one of my submissions. Other than that, too busy writing essays to send anything out, and not getting the best feedback here in "the program" about my writing to even want to send it out. Must be the weekly assignments of rhyme and syllable count that's holding me back. Grr!!

I've been sick this week, very sick. I should be in bed but am writing an essay. It was due today. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter