Monday, May 22, 2006

I want one

If you know of anyone getting rid of (that means cheap) any Fender Telecaster guitars, I want one. Particularly if it's a shell pink 1969 electric, like this one:





Surf Green is a cool colour too. Also interested in this new model. But I have exactly, like, one dollar. I think it's more than that.

Also wouldn't mind a vintage like Silvertone, Danelectro, Gretsch Jet, Supro, or even a Mustang.

Maybe I'll find some gem in a grandma's basement in Moncton next time I'm down. Something a son used to play. Something for, like, 5 bucks. Here's hoping.

2 Comments:

Blogger alan said...

I think Gibsons are cooler myself, but these are nice too. If I find one going cheap I'll let you know ...

9:14 a.m.  
Blogger MissWanda said...

Much obliged. It seems like there's some secret network when it comes to these things. Traded between friends or cousins or something.

I like the SG, didn't at first, but a boyfriend of mine played one for awhile. It grew on me. The Les Paul is a gorgeous thing, but much too heavy for me. But I am a Gretsch admirer. Heavy or not. Especially the pink sparkly girly Jets. I currently have a Les Paul copy (a model Samick did a few years ago). Lovely and a bright red wood grain, but too heavy still. I need a light thing.

I've been after the pink tele for quite some time now. (Akin to my dream of attaining a Fiat Spider. But where would I keep such a summer bird in all this snow...)

12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter