Tuesday, May 16, 2006

If anyone's keeping track...

I seem to be doin ok. Maybe everyone will forgive me for ignoring them senseless these last 8 months. I realize my posting my grades is highly ridiculous, but I don't care. I'm old and I can do what I want. And, considering how I spent my first year of higher education in the pot-perfumed basement of a neighbouring boyfriend's rented house, I've managed to do significantly better this time around. They say that's the way it is when you know what you want.










I have beside me piles of paper which I am choosing to ignore. My taxes are in one pile. I will have to reach out for them soon. Very soon. And I should. I might just get a couple bucks back.

Read this

Reading POOR THINGS by Alasdair Gray. Absolutely fantastical, bizarre, and delightful novel about many good (poor) things. I love my Scottish Literature summer class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter