Monday, March 13, 2006

Lit CV

So I'm having to make a literary CV for some volunteer editor position I seem to want. Like I have time to volunteer for anything lately. Considering I don't keep well enough track of what I've done, who I've read with, etc. I'm having a tough time coming up with a lot of details. And, I find it a pain in the ass to write about myself. I'd rather be writing about other people.

How does one craft a CV solely based on their writing without seeming puffed up and steak-done? My other resume extols my talent at web design, and unabashedly at that. The professional experience section is layered with enough fluff to choke a rhino.

Is writing a writing-based CV just more personal?

In any case, I borrowed the bones of one local writer guy's CV. Hope he doesn't mind. Or have it handed to him one day, out of some sheer dumb Murphy's Law shining moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter