Saturday, March 11, 2006

fhole me

Y'all should ask dfb for his fhole. It's great. And read some things of mine in the next issue. Last issue highlights this-way.

And, one John Barlow constructs another significant animal: Psychic Rotunda. Ask him too.

There's a new series in Toronto. Named Test. Everyone should get out & support it. Toronto needs an "avant" reading, which this indicates will be. Now, if only Montreal had one. I really have to do something about that.

Lovely grey day in Montreal. People seem to be all in their houses. Like me.

1 Comments:

Blogger MissWanda said...

Thanks Mark. We all have to help each other out in this small small land we tag poetry. I'm excited to attend a TEST evening sometime. Hope to be in TO someday soon. May or June, if I have my way. Spring is calling; that means road trip!

Take care.

6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter