Thursday, December 16, 2010

Apparently hypothyroidism can accompany kidney failure. Good lord. I forsee more blood tests in my future.

http://www.endoconsultants.com/Lab/Thyroidtests.htm

At least I understand the numerous symptoms I've had for the past 8 years. Funny that a doctor didn't dot together the connections. Damn doctors.

Update:
My hair, which has been falling out at an increasing rate, has now surpassed the 'small amount' I'd anticipated. I am losing my hair. My doctors better do something, and fast. This is not acceptable. Free health care, or free health (minus the care)...

1 Comments:

Anonymous G said...

If you decide to take bovine supplements for depleted thyroid performance, you will notice that there are positive effects on your consumption of these products. Natural thyroid supplements will help you gain back your vitality and reduce your weight.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter