Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well then.

I am now officially a TA for Greek Myth. A class I took only one year ago. Fantastic! (No more hotel job!) And I'll be working with a great prof too--one who's inspired me to continue my classics-poetry adventure (a la Anne Carson, perhaps, although I will be completely different. Of course). Happy happy.

And, sad sad. Relationship woes. I seem to be cursed with them. Does it get any easier people?

In light, Julie London has something to offer up. Thanks Julie.

My new apartment is also fantastic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcail said...

Congrats. Look at it this way; you have more time for your other interests which will surely bring new relationships.

10:05 p.m.  
Blogger Razovsky said...

It doesn't get any easier. It gets more and more complex. But your capacity to enjoy the good moments can also increase.

Well, that's the way I see it.

Julie London is fabulous. Check out some early Abbey Lincoln too.

Stu

1:39 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Stu! I'll look into Abbey.

Look forward to the growth potential & the good times. Starting to see already. Learned some things in the past week that have helped that boy and I. In the end, maybe it's only as complex as you want it to be. Or something like that.

Thanks too, Marcail. What an interesting name you have.

w

9:58 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter