Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hey, look at me

Better than bowling scores: (well, nearly)




And, compliments of Homer Simpson: Trying is the first step towards failure.
Now let's go back to that ... building ... thingie ... where our beds and TV ... is.



Now I need to say a word bout the craziness of Concordia's departmental grading-uniqueness. Coming from Ottawa U, I assumed all schools to be the same, but apparently they all don't employ a universal grading system. Odd, you'd think it'd be easier. So, the Classics department (under the modern language portfolio) rates higher than the English department. A "Classics B-", say, is equivalent to an English B+. How screwy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Morris said...

You should have slept with the professor.

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

12:10 a.m.  
Blogger MissWanda said...

Gee whiz, I wish I'd thought of that.

12:27 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter