Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Moving, moving on, and onward

After seeing G. 2 times within a day and a bit, and having to witness what I considered until 5 months ago the love of my life walk right by me both times without any hint of acknowledgment (cruel cruel punishment for what? I still don't know. I think he's just an empty soul), I must say I've finally made it to the top of the hump. Now I can look toward the mountains and lush lake and tree filled valleys I've been craving for so long through the difficult uncertainty of the past 4 years.

I did not call to wish him well today on his birthday, which was a hard thing to not do. Instead, I wrote a list, an affirmation really, of my future plan as I see it today. It involves a woodsy cabin with a loft space for a bed and a writing nook, a garden for herbery, and a little studio to make pots (to make money, hopefully).

I.am.happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter