Thursday, November 05, 2009

We are obviously not in New York

where student discounts and cheap tickets at the opera are made available to people of ANY age. Montreal, how can I afford your "culture"? You need to give students a break. Even 15% off. And while I'm here, come on, stop spending your money on such bad advertising. I'm sick to death of those wide angled face shots. Opera singers were never meant to be seen that close up. They can't act "through" the lens. It's not believable. If you're going to continue to do it, you need better make-up artists and even better actors. And I have to pay all that money to see one of your operas. Yeesh. Make it easy, will ya? It's no wonder you're in all that debt.

Oh how I've been spoiled by the Met.

sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter